laser hair removal at maxwax
We’ve been offering laser hair removal services for years. We use a Candela GentleLase Pro which is the BEST hair removal laser machine available on the market. All maxwax laser specialists are trained and certified by Candela.
Our prices are lower than those of our competitors. Same machines, same training, however we own our equipment and can therefore pass savings onto you.
how does laser hair removal work?
The laser creates a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deep into the skin tissue, where it delivers a controlled amount of targeted therapeutic heat. The GentleLase Pro has a patented cooling device which protects the superficial layers of skin with a cool burst of cryogen before the laser penetrates the skin. Laser treatments have been used for many years for a variety of medical and cosmetic procedures and they are safe.
You and the practitioner will wear safety glasses to protect your eyes during the procedure. The practitioner will use a small hand piece that touches your skin to deliver the light. You may feel a light spray of coolant on your skin before each laser pulse.
what results can i expect?
Due to hair growth cycles, multiple laser treatments are required to provide permanent reduction in hair growth. Depending on skin type and hair color, you may need five to eight treatments - or sometimes more. Treatment efficacy may also vary from person to person.
In order to achieve the best possible results we suggest that you start and finish your laser hair removal treatments within a consistent time-frame. We suggest an average of six weeks between between each season.
|Back of Thigh||$110|
|Goody-Two-Shoes with Top||$90|
|Hi-Cut with Top||$110|
|Tummy Strip (half)||$55|
|Tummy Strip (full)||$70|
|Chest Strip or Areola||$60|
|Half Back (upper or lower)||$130|
|Half Arm (upper or lower)||$100|
|Full Neck (Front or Back)||$95|
|Full Legs||$380||Upper Legs||$300|
|Back of Thigh||$145|
|Bikini Line with Top||$115|
|Deep Bikini with Top||$150|
|Whole Nine Yards||$180|
|Stomach Strip (half)||$75|
|Stomach Strip (full)||$100|
|Half Back (upper or lower)||$165|
|Half Arm (upper or lower)||$130|
|Full Neck (Front or Back)||$110|
to help you achieve your desired results at the best possible price, we offer the following:
- buy a package of five laser hair removal treatments (same area) and receive the sixth treatment at no charge.
- after your sixth session we have a maintenance program that offers 50% off three laser or waxing services of the same area. The maintenance program is good for six months after your last laser hair removal session.
- packages do not expire. Test patches are required.
to achieve excellent and safe results, please note the following:
- your skin must be clean and dry. all lotions, perfumes, make-up, deodorant and self-tanners must be removed prior to treatment.
- you should shave the area to be treated 24 to 48 hours prior to treatment. Do not leave any stubble on the skin.
- you should not tweeze, wax or have electrolysis six weeks before a treatment.
- no tweezing, waxing or electrolysis during your course of laser hair removal treatments.
- you cannot tan during your laser hair removal program.
- you should apply a cold gel pack or chilled aloe vera gel after your treatment.
- you must use moisturizing SPF 30 sunblock on all areas that are being treated and that will be exposed to the sun.
- please avoid strenuous activity for three to five days after each laser hair removal session.
- avoid alcohol for several days after a treatment.
- avoid hot showers, steam room, saunas and hot tubs for several days after a treatment.
- we do not offer laser hair treatments to pregnant women.
- we will do a consultation with you and perform a test patch on your skin before we begin laser hair removal treatments. Results from a test patch require approximately two to three days.